THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT AT AMINO
What is your favourite TV show, or are you more of a movie fan? What do you use to watch all the new cool stuff? You might be using software produced by Amino and not even know it. Join a dynamic and motivated team to carry out new, innovative projects.
Learn more about our Graduate Programme at https://futureisbright.tech.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of a software platform to support new technologies (such as WiFi MESH, BT 5.0) and hardware platforms
- Software development for various SoC (System on Chip)
- Driver implementation for different hardware modules
- Third party software (GPL, vendor provided) integration
- Dealing with various video/audio technologies and networking protocols
- Multi-threaded real-time application development using C/C++ on POSIX systems
- System boot flow and firmware upgrade/packaging logic
- Building system maintenance and enhancement
- Approachable, confident in dealing with people at all levels and specialisms
- Proactive, and always show “can do” attitude
- Self-starter – must be able to take on responsibility, manage themselves and their workload when left alone and adapt well if priorities change
- Able to cope with a varied and busy workload and fast pace of customer requirements and technology change
- Good team player
- University degree/Associate degree in CS/CE/IE/EE or equivalent
- Proficient in C and C++ programming
- Knowledge in network programming
- Knowledge in hardware driver programming
- Concepts of operating systems
- Graduate Engineer > Software Engineer > Senior Software Engineer > Manager
Interested candidates please apply here with your CV and latest transcript. If the official transcript is not yet available, please attach the unofficial one.